What a holy disaster the past couple of weeks have been. Unstructured time does not agree with me. We had Spring Break, and a Nor’Easter, followed by another Nor’Easter that basically shut down the state for another week. I had so much extra time to do schoolwork that I got everything done and am now up to speed in my life! Just kidding. I lounged around like an indolent monster and binged so much TV. Here’s a quick summary:
- The Good Wife is my new favorite show, an not just because the literal angel Matt Czuchry plays a lead role. It is so goddamn good that I’m legitimately considering going to law school now. (No, YOUR crush is unhealthy.)
- Gotta shout it out to my beloved Better Bean. The best sandwiches and coffee in the Bridgewater, MA area, hands down. I’d get nothing done if I couldn’t hang out there for hours on end.
- I finally saw Rogue One! I’m officially caught up on the Star Wars universe. K2-SO is the best droid, don’t @ me.
- I dyed my hair Infra-Red. I think. I can’t be bothered to go check the label. I have to accept the fact that I am meant to have dark hair, so this is a stopover on the way out of highlights land. I look like a demented mermaid. Oh, Manic Panic, how you bless my life.
- Brandi Carlile’s new album is so incredibly amazing that it literally brought me to tears at 9:00am. Proceed with caution, lest “The Mother” break you.
- Today is the 22nd birthday of the greatest song ever recorded, “Return of the Mack“!
- I promise I’ll stop with my obsession crush over Doctor/Lawyer Logan, but did you know he has a book?! I am unashamed of the $4.99 I just spent on the Kindle edition.
- I’m rewatching Catastrophe with my husband and it is even fucking funnier than I remember it being. Rob and Sharon are creative geniuses.
Catch y’all on the flippity-flip!