Good morning! I technically have a long weekend this since I took Monday off to take the MTEL, so happy 2nd Saturday to me! I’ve been reading up a storm lately and I’ve had a country song in my head, so that’s the de facto theme of this week’s round-up. Mercury is in retrograde AF—can you tell? I’ve been super lethargic and uninspired…I’m hoping the cosmos can get its act together soon and end this tyranny.
- Please bring some joy into your life and read Kevin Kwan’s Crazy Rich Asians trilogy. My fingers are crossed that he’s writing another because I truly cannot get enough.
- I have treated myself to some shoes.
- I have treated myself to a statement earring because LEO SEASON IS IN FULL SWING.
- Elsie’s article on how she changed her life is so inspiring!
- Kacey Musgraves has this aggressive motivational water bottle and now I need it.
- I’m not crying, you’re crying. I’ve had this song stuck in my head for over a week. Pre-order here.
- Living for these Target pajamas.
- These are literally the best pens on the planet. My therapist agrees, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- I can’t even explain to you how much I want this bag. Anyone have $400?
- VERONICA MARS IS BACK. All hail Therapy Logan.
Peace out, cub scouts!