Bonjour! Another week of social isolation! The Starbucks near me just reopened, so I’ve gone two days in a row…the small creature comforts keep me sane. Apart from that, it’s been business as usual. I’m trying to go easy on myself. We’re all dealing with immense trauma & grief right now, so if you need to get drunk, or send a booty pic, or reorganize your cabinets again, please don’t judge yourself. If you’re alive and healthy, you’re doing great, and I love you.
- The Alison Roman drama SUSTAINS me.
- This shop on Etsy is selling 3-packs of cotton masks in adorable prints. It’s a buy 3/donate 3 situation. I got these ones. I’m still having a hard time with masks, if I’m being honest. Of course I wear one on the rare occasion I go out, but the feeling that my breathing is being stifled gives me horrible anxiety. Anyone else dealing with this?
- This set of food storage containers is amazing and actually just as good as the one from The Container Store. I bought two sets and then some extra minis. My cabinets will get perfect or die trying.
- The Court Skort sold out before I had a chance to snag one (you snooze, you lose) and I’m mad! Same for the Bike Unitard, which I need someone to convince me I don’t need. This remains in my cart…
- It’s irrational how much I want one of these, considering I have like a dozen reusable water bottles.
- I finally bought the weighted sleep mask! I will conquer my insomnia one of these days.
- I need a pair of these earrings. I’ll take literally any pair.
- Super into Wild Minimalist‘s entire aesthetic! This article about recycling missteps is really helpful.
- Support local businesses during this trying time 🙂
- And finally, rest in peace, Little Richard.
Until next time,