[Sorry this is late!]
Happy Sunday! Hopefully you have a short week coming up (mine’s only 3 days!) Since I’m already a day late I figure I’ll get right to it with no preamble!!
- Nicole Cliffe wrote a celeb profile and it was of…ALANIS MORISSETTE. The exact crux of all of my interests. It’s a must read–check it out in SELF.
- ADHD diagnoses are a gendered issue. I finally got medication for it (at almost 28-years-old) and I can already feel my life changing. This old episode of Stuff Mom Never Told You does a great job of talking about this massive problem.
- This profile of my favorite internet person slaps.
- I purchased the shoes.
- Nutrition science is a sham!
- Why is halloumi not a thing in the US? In England I ate it about 1,000 times in three weeks. A truly perfect food.
- I am HYPE for the 4th of July, but mostly because of the various “salads” (potato, macaroni, etc). This macaroni salad recipe looks bomb.
- This skirt rules. I can’t decide which color to get!
- I bought a weighted blanket and I’m so excited to try it. Of course I bought the pink.
- Punch Up the Jam did “Walking in Memphis” by Marc Cohn and now I CAN’T STOP LISTENING TO IT!
- Finally started watching Big Little Lies season 2 and HOLY CRAP MERYL STREEP. The performance of a lifetime.
Until next week!