Bonjour, mes animaux! Or should I say, bonsoir? I am a true failure at getting these out in a timely fashion lately, but fear not, for I always have opinions to spout. This is what I’m into this week.
- This Way Up is finally streaming on Hulu and it’s sublime! Aising Bea and Sharon Horgan are a dream team.
- And in honor of that, I bought the entire series of Pulling on iTunes, because I can’t be stopped. I’m a true completist.
- I bought a Saalt Cup to try, since my menstrual cup has been discontinued. It is wild how much money I’ve saved on menstrual products since I started using a cup!
- I’m thinking of saving all of my vacation days up and going to stay at Wadham next summer. I miss Oxford like it’s a part of my soul that’s been excised.
- Can’t wait to try out Plant City in Providence! Please give me all the vegan food.
- Speaking of which, I still haven’t tried the Impossible Whopper because I’m a total freak about avoiding fast food, but I am having fantasies about it.
- My (last ever) Fab Fit Fun box came and I’m already obsessed with some of the products they sent me. I definitely needed this damage remedy, and I love mixing this into my moisturizer.
- Allbirds started making socks. That is all.
- Yeah, coffee is not making millennials poor.
- I’m thinking of rereading this book because I need to shake up my monotonous lifestyle. The American workaholic, 9-5 thing is just so, so not my jam.
See you on Sunday. That’s a promise.