Good morning, star shines! I have to dash off to tutor, so we’ll get right into it today!
- The Highwomen album is out! Praise!
- There’s a bunch of really cute stuff on sale at Baublebar right now! I snagged this necklace and this set of earrings.
- You know I’m buying this amazing book. And this one, of course. Should I start posting book reviews again?
- Scrunchies are back, baby! What does it all mean? That scene from Sex and the City (referenced in the article) has been ringing in my ears for the better part of 20 years, but I absolutely love how scrunchies look.
- Someone PLEASE get me these boots. Also, Everlane has a new bra out? Must have it.
- Just discovered these bags and I’m obsessed. Best part? They’re vegan.
- Would you ever get a lash lift? I have short, stubby eyelashes and I literally cannot put on falsies—I wore them once, at my wedding, and someone else applied them. I absolutely love the look—I go big on mascara every day. I’ve wanted to get extensions for ages but this seems like a good in-between? My mother got me some Lash Boost (I assume she got a good deal because holy mother of expensive!), so I’ll start using that before I get into salon treatments.
- I’m thinking of checking out this tattoo shop for my next piece. Now to decide what to get…too many ideas, too little available skin!
- Started watching The Bisexual on Hulu and I’m really liking it! Apparently 6-episode series from the UK are my entire jam. I’m glad it’s calling attention to biphobia which is fucking
- You absolutely must watch this Highwomen live performance. You simply must!
See you next week!