There is nothing I love more than looking at home furnishings online. The only thing I might enjoy more is literally being an interior designer, but I’m pretty sure I missed the boat on that. CB2 is one of my favorite fantasy destinations (fantasy because I can afford nary an item on this wishlist). CB2 really captures my personal aesthetic—I like clean, midcentury mod-inspired contemporary in all things, but especially in my home décor.
The items below would brighten any abode!
Enjoy browsing, boos!
- Wallpaper is back, boos. These palm prints are everything.
- I groaned audibly (in pleasure) while looking at these pendant lights. And this one! AND THIS ONE! And antlers. I can’t!
- This sofa is making me emotional.
- I know I already have an amazing bar cart, but can’t I put one in every room? This brass one is perfect, the acrylic is goals, and this wine cabinet is basically like if my personality became a piece of furniture.
- I’m sorry that I’m basic, but they have a goddamn Lenny Kravitz collection. Coffee tables and side tables murdering my life.
- This console table/wine rack is so beautiful I want to scream. Marble all day every day.
- Pineapple table. Enough said.
- Who doesn’t want a rainbow mirror? Or a tasteful nude?
- Everything is better with pom-poms.
- I have finally found the perfect martini glass. Accept no substitutes!
What are you fantasizing about lately?