Good morning, sunshines (she types in the late afternoon)! Short one this week—I’m pretty drained after a super long week. Please enjoy the following photo of a California beach, where I’d much rather be right now.
- McDonald’s created a vegan patty, and though I have extremely mixed feelings about it, hopefully it gets to America soon, because there are very few food options on road trips. Also, ending my McDonald’s boycott would put me back in the fry zone…
- This Twitter thread is a living nightmare.
- I bought myself a present this week, and I’m so excited to get it in the mail. I ❤ Monq! It’s been awesome to watch their company grow over the years.
- I am so buying this for our new entryway.
- At long last, new music from Janelle Monae! Listen to “Django Jane” and “Make Me Feel“!
- These art prints by Arielle Vey are giving me life.
- Can’t get enough of Health-Ade Kombucha lately! Easily the best brand I’ve tried.
- I’ve been dying to try this cabbage soup recipe but I keep forgetting to buy cabbage! Putting it on the list stat!
- This is so freaking adorable. I’m dying. I will take any and all taco-related merchandise, please.