‘Sup, y’all? It seems like spring is finally creeping its way in…in Massachusetts we get like 9 months of winter, about 2 days of spring in early May, and then oppressive summer for the rest of the time. It’s so great! #thxglobalwarming
Also, it’s the end of the semester, so things are peak stressful. Here’s what’s up.
- PRAISE THE CYBORG GODS, Janelle Monae’s new album is out! It is a revelation. Buy it immediately or forfeit all pleasure. P.S. There’s a movie. This is not a drill.
- I bought a pink air fryer because of course I did. Gimme all the fried cauliflower.
- We added this runner to Chez Fig this week. Cute jute!
- My finals are all due in the next 11 days and I’m buggin’ hard. Anyone got any study tips?
- Did you watch the season finale of Jane the Virgin? I’m still shook.
- I need this one-piece for the beach! Also, this, because I’m predictable.
- New Kimbra is lit. Snag it.
- I bought another pair of the same Warby Parkers because I am so in love with them. Who trusted me with a credit card?
- I writing a paper on solo performance, stand-up, and gender, and I’m focusing on the work of comic Rhea Butcher. Get their album Butcher and their collab with wife Cameron Esposito, Back to Back!
- Michelle Wolf is the hero we need, but don’t deserve.
Later days, buddy!