I had to! Each year I lean harder into my Crazy Christmas Lady identity and this year has been no exception. This is the first year I’ve really leaned into buying fun ornaments. In previous years, I’ve done simple trees with gold bulbs and a few sentimental ornaments, but now that I have my new white tree [similar here], I’m adding pops of color all over! What follows is a round-up of some of my favorite ornaments that I’ve seen online and in stores this year. I didn’t get around to including Joann’s, but apparently they have a huge selection.
- Everything at Michael’s is wildly on sale all the time, so yesterday I made it out with easily over $100 worth of merchandise for $50. Their décor game is strong always, but here are a few of my favorite ornaments.
Stand Mixer / Retro Van / Avocado / Chinese Takeout / Ramen / Menorah / Candy Canes
- I have long extolled the virtues of the Target Wondershop, and this year it really stepped up its game.
Lemon / Iced Coffee / Retro Deer / MetroCard / Dinosaur / Nutcracker / Pool Float / Butter / Martini / Retro Tree
- Anthropologie is another reliable source for excellent ornaments.
Mushrooms / Caviar / Cosmo Cocktail
- West Elm has a ton of cute stuff this year.
- The selection at CB2 is small but doesn’t disappoint.
Cheetah Bulb / Cacti / Fortune Cookie / Marble Swirl Bulbs / Art Deco Bulbs