Happy Sunday, friends! I wish I could say “Happy long weekend,” but alas, that’s next weekend. Here’s the stuff that “freaked my week,” and yes, I regret saying that.
- I finally started watching You’re the Worst and it’s a perfect show. Je suis obsessed. Chris Geere is my boyfriend. The Ferris Bueller discussion at the beginning of episode two is the very definition of *chef’s kiss*.
- Gimme dis vegan ice cream.
- I bought the damn Rothy’s and they’re incredible. Worth every penny.
- Last week’s Game of Thrones was TRASH—sound off in the comments if you’re as upset as I am, and as terrified for tonight’s finale. This thread is everything.
- Check out this trippy video for “Oh What a World“! And yes, I am a Kacey stan, sorry ’bout it.
- I don’t know if you saw the original piano Cardi B video, but he’s back with another one and it’s perfect.
- Wait for the cameo at the end of this video. My god.
- I know it’s basic to plug yourself, but I wrote this piece about Céline Dion 2 years ago and watching everyone on Twitter stan her so hard lately has made me feel like an honest-to-goodness trendsetter.
- I just placed a hold on Reese Witherspoon’s book at my local library via the Libby app. I listened to her interview on Sooo Many White Guys the other day and she truly is a boss.
- I don’t have a dining table (or a dining room for that matter), but these chairs are the most perfect things I have ever seen and I must have them.
- Is Chipotle cancelled?
See you next week! Or, y’know, sooner if I decide to actually write a blog post one of these days.
*My very smol dragon tattoo in the above pic (Smaug!) is courtesy of Oxford Tattoo.