Hi there, just checking in from New England! It’s 46 degrees outside as I write this, y’know, at the end of April. 2018 was certainly not the coldest or snowiest winter of my lifetime, but it sure as hell feels like the longest. Here are a few things keeping me sane (or driving me crazy).
- Spring’s not coming. Here is a series of jean jackets that I may not have a chance to wear this year: this one, this one, and this one.
- I just started using New Wash and I’m NEVER going back! Pricey, worth it.
- Give me overalls or give me death: gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme.
- I think I should do Dry January again…Dry May? I loved the feeling of being free of vices—it’s easier to do in the dead of winter, since everyone is cooped up at home!
- Hello, hello, Opalhouse is in the building. I’ve been laboring under the suspicion that Target is trying to bankrupt me for quite some time, but this is egregious. So g-d, m-f–ing cute! You KNOW I bought this dish towel. #EastCoast
- Have we talked about the new Decemberists album yet? So good!
- I have had this song stuck in my head for a solid week and I think I’m having a psychotic break.
- Isn’t it just too predictable that I have this?
- Michael and I started watching The Office from the beginning and it is even better than I remembered.
- I recently cut all my hair off (it was super dead) and now I’m browsing all of the bobs & lobs!
Peace out, cub scouts!