Welcome to another installment of Shout Out Sunday, where I yell at you about pop culture and retail! We’ll get right to it this week—no need for a big preamble.
- Now that I’ve finally caught up with Game of Thrones (bracing myself for tonight’s episode), I finally start watching Gay of Thrones!
- I’m almost done with the Neapolitan novels and I’m legitimately considering starting a podcast about them with my best friend. Stay tuned.
- So, it appears that I have a patch of fucking psoriasis (it runs in my family, it was only a matter of time), so I’ve been using this and hopefully it helps a bit!
- So, apparently there’s a coffee shop down the street from my house that I didn’t even know about! And a juicery! I guess the town next to mine (not mine) is actually hip!
- This song is playing at the coffee shop right now and I forgot how much I love it. I first heard it during Emily & Richard’s vow renewal on Gilmore Girls and I’ve been obsessed ever since!
- Borrowed Padma Lakshmi’s Love, Loss, and What We Ate on audiobook from my local library (via the Libby app!) and I can’t wait to listen to it and Padma’s super soothing voice!
- Finally tried the Garden Grille in Pawtucket and I’m obsessed! One of the best meals I’ve had in recent memory.
- Taylor Swift put out a song with Panic! At the Disco and I truly can’t tell how I feel about it!
- Should I cave and finally buy AirPods? I fucking hate headphone wires but I also hate spending $160 on something I don’t technically need. Discuss.
- Ali Wong and Randall Park is going to be in a movie together and fucking thank god.
- Speaking of Netflix, I started watching Bonding and I’m not sure how to feel about that, either! I’m not sure 15 minutes is enough of an episode for me, but I’ll stick it out to the bitter end. I am…really mad that I never thought to get into that line of work to pay for school.
Oh, and P.S. I broke down and bought the Allbirds. Will report back.