*very Welcome Back, Kotter voice* Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back! I’m cheating and writing this way in advance, so if the world blows up before Sunday, I didn’t know about it. I’ve been sick all week, so I have nothing personally interesting to share. Good thing it’s been a dope week for media! Check out the below! While you peruse, I’ll be girding myself for whatever chaos ensues in tonight’s Game of Thrones.
- Give this to me right now!
- I’ve been using this natch deo (that’s natural deodorant) and so far I’m super into it. It’s a subscription service with a refillable container, meaning it reduces a ton of plastic waste. I’ve long stanned for Native, but I think I’m a Myro girl now.
- I finally got around to watching Ibiza. Richard Madden is so good-looking it should be illegal. Pheebs was on the WTF Pod last month, so listen to that too!
- Just ordered this book and can’t wait to read it!
- A recent episode of The Resident took institutional racism in medicine to-muthafuckin’-task and it was glorious and devastating. A must watch.
- God Bless America.
- In case you missed this perfect tweet.
- Hey look, it’s a smart writer justifying my opinion that it’s a good thing no one really major died at the Battle of Winterfell. Also, some military experts explain why the Battle of Winterfell was just really poorly planned.
- Trying out this new lipstick and I love it! Such a pretty red! Just make sure you exfoliate your lips with a sugar scrub first!
- Oh, duh, Phoebe Robinson is out on tour! Go get tickets!
- The new Sucré single, “Put Down Your Guns,” is out!
- Vampire Weekend’s new album is also out! What a great week!
See you next week, mi gente!