Happiest of Sundays to you, dear reader! It looks like I wrote this post for last week and then completely forgot about it, which is why I could never make any money blogging! Summer is passing by all too quickly (we’ve had record-breaking high temps this weekend). I haven’t even been to the beach yet!
Please enjoy the usual ramblings!
- You had better believe I bought these earrings. I’m also obsessed with Blush Daisy, who should be restocking soon. I got these and these last week.
- My “thing” has always been fun glasses/sunglasses, but every since I became a DGW (daily glasses wearer) at age 22, my sunglasses flair has significantly decreased. I need prescription sunnies (world’s tiniest violin), and those tend to be more expensive than wacky Target finds. Thankfully, Zenni Optical has my back! Just bought these and these in a sunglass tint for when I’m feeling alternately vintage and glam. I also have these sunglasses because apparently I was too young to really *get* Lolita when I read it?!
- As a somewhat…hirsute lady, I’ve been meaning to try this razor! My thoughts & prayers are with my fellow pale-skinned, dark-haired gals.
- Just found out about this website, so maybe I’ll give it a whirl! Making money writing seems like an impossible dream, but who knows?
- Living for my Oxalis rollerball these days.
- At CVS the other day, I asked the pharmacist what I could take that’s stronger than melatonin to help me sleep…she literally suggested dosing myself with Benadryl. I mean, I’m doing it (I’m a desperate insomniac), but I also got these Olly supplements.
- Can’t wait to read this book. Emily Nussbaum’s NYTimes reviews are my favorite.
- I’m really enjoying Stranger Things season 3, but this article really nails something I’ve noticed while watching. It’s not really all that eighties anymore, is it?
- Here’s a handy reference for streaming junkies like me. Mostly just excited about Veronica Mars.
- Should I get the Fleabag jumpsuit, the Stranger Things romper, or both?
Catch ya later!