I wrote this an age ago so we’ll get right to it!
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng lived up to the hype and then some. It’s incredible.
- I cannot even explain to you how much I want this bag.
- So I treated myself to this bag.
- My husband and I have been watching Cheers on Netflix and it’s such a fun throwback!
- I got to see Rob Delaney perform a couple of weeks ago and it was sublime!
- I was desperate to get into another series after reading the Crazy Rich Asians trilogy, so I started reading To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han. The best part is that I’m reading it on my Kindle for free using the Libby app!
- This jumpsuit has been in my cart for months. Should I cave and get it?
- My Grove Collaborative box accidentally shipped this month even though I didn’t need anything (my notification must have gone to spam). Within a day, customer service responded to me, refunded the entire order, and asked me to donate the items rather than return them. Is it any wonder I love this company? I was able to give a bunch of toiletry items to a friend who’s moving in a couple of weeks.
- What did you think of Whitney Cummings’ newest special?
- I can’t find the exact one I have, but this is my favorite lipstick.