Good morning, or afternoon, or whatever because time is meaningless in quarantine! I’ve now organized my home so thoroughly that I have run out of things to organize…onto purging. Overall, though, I seem to have mellowed this week. I’m leaning into stay-at-home life and continuing to be grateful that we have employment, stable shelter, and have not run out of toilet paper. Stay safe and well, my friends.
- The Cut did the Lord’s work. And speaking of The Cut, this article crushed me.
- I would never spend $350 on a handbag…haha…jk…unless?
- Devastated to hear about all the media layoffs happening right now. If you’re not familiar with Brandy Jensen’s work, get to know her.
- I started Little Fires Everywhere. Apart from Kerry Washington making some…choices, I really like it. I loved the book.
- Speaking of books, I’m reading Where the Crawdads Sing and can’t put it down. I’m a sap.
- This recipe is absolutely outstanding!
- Although, I mean, Chelseas can change out all the knobs on her bedroom furniture as a treat, right? How cute would these be for a kid’s room?
- I don’t really know much about Dua Lipa but we stan an alto who sticks to her strengths. I’ll have to give her new album a listen.
- Quarantine has cracked me. I re-upped the wine subscription. A month ago I had literally quit drinking, but alas…
- Rest in Peace, Adam Schlesinger. If you don’t know his name, you know his work. He was younger than my dad. COVID-19 is no fucking joke.
- And finally, today is the 26th anniversary of Kurt Cobain’s death, and on this day, and every day, we celebrate the man, the myth, the legend.
Until next time,