Good day, sunshines! I truly think I’d post these more regularly if it weren’t for the pressure of choosing a photo. This week—I don’t even care. Let’s get to it, shall we?
- I absolutely need this poster. And if you want to get me the accompanying t-shirt, I won’t be mad. And, I cannot tell a lie, I bought the tote.
- My skin, especially my hands, have been dry af this winter, so I’ve been using this nonstop.
- I know it’s only February, but this has to be the best album of the year, right?
- Michael and I started watching Curb Your Enthusiasm again and, it’s truly the greatest show ever made.
- We also just watched the newest season of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and it’s an absolute fever dream. I think I’ll watch it again before I form a solid critical opinion. I’m also listening to the Maisel Goys, of course.
- Can’t wait to watch Alison Brie’s new movie, Horse Girl.
- I also really want to watch the Taylor Swift documentary.
- I joined DSA on New Year’s Day. Link up!
- This song slaps, and was used quite beautifully in Sex Education, a show I cannot help but stan in all of these lists every week.
- This is the greatest thing I’ve ever seen in my life.
Peace to all freaks! Until next week,