I have loved leopard print for as long as I can remember. Even though my husband thinks it’s tacky (he’s @GrandizerGo on Twitter if you want to drag his ass), it is one of my favorite prints and I find it visually calming. It reminds me of my Great-Aunt Michele—we always bonded over our shared love of it (she’s still pretty young and very much alive, just to clarify—this isn’t a sad thing!)
I was going to include a few of these in my usual Sunday Scaries post, but there were just too many leopard things, and the post was overtaken. Please enjoy some internet window shopping!
- I just bought these…I couldn’t resist! I went a half size up, as recommended—will report back on the fit.
- J.Crew is really doing the damn thing right now.
- Madewell also does not disappoint…some highlights are these boots (on sale!), this bag, these Oxfords, and this sweater.
- For the love of all that is holy, please give me these boots right now.
- In case the idea of spending $100+ on boots terrifies you, check these out. Adorable.
- Actually though, this dress. Not that I’m buying clothes right now because truly, where the hell would I wear them?
- These sandals and these flats might have to come home to mama.
- I’ve left an abandoned Keds cart with every variety of leopard print sneaker they sell because I have got to get a grip on boredom spending. But boat shoes! Leather kicks! Classics!
- This umbrella tho!
- My kingdom for this chair.