We did it! Another week of social distancing down! And now it’s a long weekend! I may even attempt to venture outdoors, although I’m basically a moleperson at this point, so I’ll have to bring sunscreen & shades.
I think I mentioned in a previous post that I have a sourdough starter and it was finally ready to use this weekend! I made 2 loaves of sourdough, although the first loaf is not as aesthetically pleasing as the second…
- There is, and I cannot stress this enough, a website with transcripts of every episode of Frasier.
- Gonna join Book of the Month because I’m a huge nerd!
- Speaking of which, my best friend and I are starting our own FaceTime book club and our first pick is Kindred by Octavia Butler. It’s…incredible.
- Also speaking of books, my friend wrote her thesis on Motherwit by Onnie Lee Logan and it’s only $4.99 on Kindle right now. I can’t wait to read it!
- I am SO OVER shaving. I just want every follicle on my body to die! I am truly about to spend my life savings on laser removal.
- I got a subscription to Causebox because I had a code, okay????
- I started whitening my teeth because of course I did. My dark teeth have always been a huge insecurity of mine, and it certainly doesn’t help that I’m a coffee and wine drinker. I’m using this treatment system, this pen, and this polish. Here’s hoping I don’t destroy my enamel! I’m definitely starting to see results!
- I’ve been doing these Instagram song challenges, and they have brought SO much joy to my life! This is my first one, my second & third which are in progress, and a spinoff playlist that I had to make because there are too many iconic songs from 1991!
- This pasta recipe is legendary! Or as John Legend would say, magical!
- This site seems very cool for minimalist jewelry.
- The grill pan I wanted came back in stock finally!
- I’m making this cinnamon roll recipe right now and I’m so excited to eat them.