‘Sup?! A lot of bullet points today, so we’ll get straight to it!
- ALWAYS BE MY MAYBE IS OUT AND IT’S PERFECT.
- I’m going to see Rob Delaney in August and I might actually die. He is one of my favorite living human beings. You’ve got to read his book, it’s incredible.
- Gimme this soup!
- I made this hair tonic (with almond oil, since it’s all I had), and it smells so fantastic! I don’t know if it’s actually working to make my hair grow faster but it’s not not helping.
- Currently lusting over these sneakers.
- This mask is coming in my Fab Fit Fun box and I’m so excited to try it! I’m trying to get more into masks. Self-care, baby.
- Everyone is obsessed with the show Fleabag but I just cancelled Amazon Prime! Legit cursed. I may have to reactivate…
- I’m pumped to watch the show Special! I listened to an interview with the creator (Throwing Shade!) and it seems like such a groundbreaking piece of television!
- Did you see Kate McKinnon on Billy on the Street?
- Should I try Bubly? Apparently La Croix is over.
- If you think for a second I haven’t started reading the books bc of withdrawals, you’re crazy.
- It’s bound to melt your heart.
- I swear to god if season 5 of Schitt’s Creek doesn’t drop on Netflix soon I will move heaven and earth!
- I am a sucker for marketing and I really want to try these socks out!
- My husband, Michael, wants to watch Mad Men next and I’m so excited. I haven’t seen an episode since the finale aired (RIP to my soul for enduring that bullshit).
- This article by the incomparable Grace Lavery is incredibly moving.
See you next week, mes animaux!