I’ve been an RM fan for years! Rebecca Minkoff‘s aesthetic is modern, boho, and slightly punk. Her stuff always reminds me of spring—when the moto jackets come back in full force and the sandals emerge from the bottom of the closet. Her Spring ’18 stuff is so good, guys! Here’s my current wishlist.
Spring ’18 collections are on point. Check out the Bree Circle Bag in Blossom and the Straw Circle Tote.
I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you correctly—did you say an iridescent bag tassel that is also a lightning cable?
I know that selling feminism for $58 is problematic, but it’s nice to see mainstream brands and designers embrace an unapologetic message! These Grl Pwr & Feminism tanks are so cute.
Can’t go wrong with a classic! Peep the Julian Backpack, the bag which I’ve been floundering about buying for like 5 years, in leather and nylon.
I need the Candace Sandal in Pink like I need air and water.
Give. Me. All. The. Moto. Jackets.
I am nearing 27, which means I have near constant baby brain, and oh my damn, this baby bag, y’all.
Any fellow Star Wars fans in the house?
This watch is a classic. P.S. Are you sensing a theme that I really love pink?
They make stuff for boys too, in case you wanna spruce up ya man’s accessory game.
Check out the RM Superwomen. #GirlPower
Until next time,
If you haven’t noticed yet, I am a serial window-shopper. Online shopping brings me peace in an otherwise chaotic world. Or it’s just a distraction, as posited in the shoe ads joke from The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (if you’re reading this and haven’t binged this show yet, get the hell out of here and do so—use my Amazon Prime password if you need it). IN ANY CASE, I always love learning about new stores to feed my habit (I’ve already memorized everything on the Madewell site because I am a complete psycho). Enter MANGO, a Spanish company (look out, Zara!)
MANGO has the cutest stuff, from basics to over-the-top faux fur coats. I’m sure it’s all deeply unethical fast fashion nonsense, but hey, I’m window shoppin’ here! Check the links below for my Spring ’18 moodboard.
- Spring is in the air! Specifically the air in and around this dress. Apparently it’s going to be 70 degrees today, making it especially cruel that I’m not wearing this.
- Lilac. Palazzo. Pants. What deity designed these, the thought of which consumes my waking hours?
- I would like to be buried in this jumpsuit. I will accept no substitutes.
- What is the career that involves dressing like this? That is the career that I want.
- Any Stranger Things fans out there? Have I got a non-dorky fan tee for you!
- I am 100% that obnoxious girl that owns shirts with French words on them for no reason.
- How DARE an emerald green faux fur coat exist without me owning it? I feel like the universe has failed me, up until this moment.
- Gimme dis bag right meow.
So much cute, so little money. Story of my life.
What looks are you thinking for Spring?