If you haven’t noticed yet, I am a serial window-shopper. Online shopping brings me peace in an otherwise chaotic world. Or it’s just a distraction, as posited in the shoe ads joke from The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (if you’re reading this and haven’t binged this show yet, get the hell out of here and do so—use my Amazon Prime password if you need it). IN ANY CASE, I always love learning about new stores to feed my habit (I’ve already memorized everything on the Madewell site because I am a complete psycho). Enter MANGO, a Spanish company (look out, Zara!)
MANGO has the cutest stuff, from basics to over-the-top faux fur coats. I’m sure it’s all deeply unethical fast fashion nonsense, but hey, I’m window shoppin’ here! Check the links below for my Spring ’18 moodboard.
- Spring is in the air! Specifically the air in and around this dress. Apparently it’s going to be 70 degrees today, making it especially cruel that I’m not wearing this.
- Lilac. Palazzo. Pants. What deity designed these, the thought of which consumes my waking hours?
- I would like to be buried in this jumpsuit. I will accept no substitutes.
- What is the career that involves dressing like this? That is the career that I want.
- Any Stranger Things fans out there? Have I got a non-dorky fan tee for you!
- I am 100% that obnoxious girl that owns shirts with French words on them for no reason.
- How DARE an emerald green faux fur coat exist without me owning it? I feel like the universe has failed me, up until this moment.
- Gimme dis bag right meow.
So much cute, so little money. Story of my life.
What looks are you thinking for Spring?