- Had to commemorate one of most iconic moments in all of culture.
- I’ve been rewatching New Girl and marveling at how well-written it is. I may or may not be screen-grabbing iconic lines and posting them to Twitter…
- Am I going to be the person who buys the trendy pan? I don’t want to add “trendy pan person” to my already insufferable identity but alas, my resolve is weak. Thankfully it’s sold out in the color I want.
- Speaking of utterly insane shit I’ve done or thought about doing this week, I bought a retro mini-fridge for my office for drinks and snacks. Y’know, my office which is…next to the kitchen. In my defense, kombuchas take up a lot of valuable fridge real estate! It has a freezer too, so I can stock up on the lemon sorbet bars to which I am addicted. Also, I’ve cut my alcohol consumption by a huge amount, but I’ve always fancied one day having a wine fridge.
- This is the cutest goddamned outfit I’ve ever seen in my life.
- Speaking of sets, I got this hoodie and these joggers because I’m clearly never leaving my house again.
- Always been very flattered that the best style of boots is named after me. And speaking of my name, this t-shirt is so cute. My husband got a kick out of me wearing it.
- My holiday dress is super on sale.
- I finally bought a light therapy lamp because my winter blues were out of control. It could just be a placebo effect but I really think it helps!
- Half of my brain thinks that single-use kitchen gadgets are stupid and half of my brain bought this egg cooker. (Update: I love it and it’s perfect. They’re under $20 at Target!)
- I want to fill my entire house with this entire line.
*I’m writing this well in advance of Sunday, so if the world has ended or something terrible catastrophic has happened, please accept my apologies for glibly posting my silly round-up amid the chaos.
- Can’t wait to watch Unpregnant on HBO Max! We need more films about abortion that don’t pull a Juno.
- Lindy West’s The Witches Are Coming is even better than Shrill. The South Park chapter put words to something I’ve felt for a decade. She’s a genius. And I agree with her entirely that pockets on dresses are vastly overrated!
- I started watching Woke on Hulu and Lamorne Morris is a gift. I mean, we already knew that from New Girl, but it was about damn time he got his own vehicle.
- This is a weird one, but look at this beautiful pill case! As someone who takes meds every day, a pill case is an essential item to me, and this one is magnificent. As soon as I can justify spending $75 on home organizing gear (free shipping, y’know?) I will be ordering one.
- I am running out of room on my walls for prints, but this one might be too cute to pass up. And I can’t rep East Coast without repping Best Coast. I almost got this one for my best friend, whose birthday was this week, but I don’t know if she reads this, so I didn’t want to spoil her present surprise.
- Tia Mowry’s Etsy collection is stunning. Give me all of the things.
- How did I not discover Jonathan Adler’s J’Approved blog until this week? Will I actually buy toner for my printer to print these coloring pages?
- My husband has been complaining about our water filter since the day I bought it (after our Brita broke, I bought the Target version), and we’ve been in a game of chicken about it ever since. I finally caved, as I always do, and bought a 10-cup Soma. I dig the sustainability aspect, and I’m hoping that getting filters sent to us every 4 months will actually remind me to change the thing once in a while.
- I bought pumpkin puree just to make this latte syrup.
- If you know me at all, you know I had no choice but to buy these shoes. It was beyond my control.
As you read this, I’m on a plane to London (via Shannon, Ireland)! Because I don’t know how I’ll be affected by jet lag, your Sunday Kind of Love is coming a few days early this week! Here’s wassup:
GLOW is the best show on “television.”
We’re finally getting around to watching the final season of New Girl.
Bought this denim bag and I am deeply obsessed with it.
Best suncreen ever? Best sunscreen ever.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is the hero we need in these trying times.
This article about Lena Dunham’s decision to undergo a hysterectomy at 31.
In honor of Julie Klausner‘s 40th birthday this week, let’s all join in her crusade to get DJ Khaled fired as a spokesperson for Weight Watchers! ICYMI, DJ Khaled went on a misogynist rant which, frankly, no pun intended, sucked.
Yesterday was the Fourth of July, so in honor of that, please enjoy the most patriotic gif of all time:
And finally, in honor of me leavin’ on a jet plane, here’s Sherri Bemis’s cover of “Leaving on a Jetplane!”
Ciao, le Felicias!